Tuesday, April 26, 2011

POST 113: GiFt FoR HuBBy to Be..

Dear Diary...

Several words from him that gave me teary eyes...


Terharu....

Terima kasih kerana memberikan saya sesuatu yang amat bernilai..
terharu sangat....sebab ia menghidupkan kembali cita-cta dan impian saya...
huhuhuhuhu terharu....
Saya akan cuba gunakannya untuk capai impian kita....




Two times tears rain down on me...
today when he wrote the notes...
and yesterday when he lost his precious companion..
i can't imagine a warrior without his sword, an artist without his imagination,
and.....a photographer without his spirit...

Really happy when my gift to him was appreciated...
although i planned to give him the gift on our wed day...
i changed my mind...and gave it earlier..
since i eagerly want to see his passion in life become alive once again..

gift is not something that we just give in special events....
i think everyday is special to us...
and everyday i hope i can give him gifts...
even with a smile....
yup, he said the most precious gift i give to him is my beautiful smile...

knowing his career is hectic, challenging for him...
i pray hard for him to be strong...!!
and purposely gave my gift earlier...just want to see him pursuing his dream..
forget bout my dream....since the only dream now is to live with him..
and be happy with him by my side....

Please capture moments in our life for me...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lijah dear, kenapa kamu sweet sangat?hihi.kita doakan kamu dan bakal hubby berbahagia sehingga ke akhir hayat.amin.. ;)

Unknown said...

nora pun doakan gitu. Aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :) sweet dear.

Cik Lijah said...

trime kasih atas doa sume...(^_^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...